I am standing in a cross road.
Not that I have too much of choices which left me with undecided heart.
In fact, I have no choice at all. None interview sessions arrange, none calls ring(said if filtered out those inappropriate calls) and none wanted email receive. I am feeling a bit nervous. Yah, is nervous. Anxiety is killing me. I feel unsecured towards my future right NOW. I has been keep on telling myself that BIG companies needed fortnight to process and schedule any shortlisted candidates. It all seems that I have given myself too much of false hope and now reality broke my dreams. Sounds pathetic right?!
BUT!!!
I will still keep on hoping. That's life. I should readily accept all ups and downs.
Anyway, I do hope that J.U.L.Y. can brings me some good lucks.
Lets prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Welcome July 2011.
Hope the next time I blog
there will be some good things to share. ^^
Hoping for miracles.
Cheers,
cheerful?! teng
...hmm...


3 comments:
surprisingly u type in english...
by the way, wow... ur english so good~~ haha
no worry about job la... be more patient a bit... send somemore resume... sure can der... send direct to their HR faster (gaia Lim teach der)
cheers... as always.. =)
don worry, be happy
('-')
by the way,i like the phrase:
"Lets prepare for the worst and hope for the best."
keep on trying my fren... U definitely can do it... btw, instead of sending to HR as suggested by your fren, I would suggest u send to the AA or manager directly... :)
good luck! ;)
thanks ya both of u...:D
Post a Comment