去麦当劳读书
发生了小小插曲
话说
PJ Seksyen 14 有一间刚装修的McD
尤其是三楼
已变成了我们心中的图书馆(...至少比UTAR的图书馆好!)
因为哪儿灯光很好。少少杂音。桌子长长
昨晚
冒出了一个自称自己是Manager的小人物
他看到我们这班学生
人多多,书多多的摆在桌上
再看看四周的学生
大家都一样喝几杯水。霸整张桌子。
突然觉得自己的地方
变成了图书馆!!!
立刻火滚
(我好无辜。因为平常我去那儿都会买食物。但今天因为喉咙很干。不想吃快餐。就没在哪儿吃了。我可是他们的忠实顾客勒--->真的是一把火!)
他先定下了自己心中的策略
--->跟我们说,refill 只可以 refill 三次,还在瓶盖划下记号,吝啬到.........没话说!
之后
再之后
他看到他的三楼
还是充斥着我们这班努力的学生
就拿了
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
照相机?!=.=|||
上来
每隔有新的顾客上来
就死命拍拍拍
但目标还是向着学生的
企图干扰我们
让我们都知难而退
(我记得之前的我还很白痴的跟朋友说:“哇,McD 现在换策略了,竟然会以拍学生的照片来充当广告,借以告诉其他人这里好多学生读书,好舒服,他酱会吸引我们这些学生及其他顾客常来这里也!”因为我算久没去McD读书了,没想到会是这么一回事。)
终于
他一拍再拍
闪光灯闪啊闪
把我朋友心里的怒火引出来了
------如果你们遇到酱的情况会怎么做?
1)跟我朋友一样变英雄,去跟他理论
2)当做没一回事,继续吃,继续读
3)默默在骂,但没勇气跟他骂
4)不懂发生什么事,以为有明星来
5)对着相机摆浦士
6)在等看好戏
7)转身低调就走,因为不喜欢被人家乱乱拍
还是???
我朋友跟那个他所谓的Manager震耳欲雷地抬扛后
PHewwww....
潇洒的整理东西走人了
而其他朋友
也比平常收东西快一万倍的速度收拾
留下错愕·像乌龟一样的我
还装气质
在那里慢慢收拾
最后当然得承受四周围的陌生人投来异样的眼光=.=
现在的我
只祈祷
我和大婷的脸不会被摄入镜头
还好
我们也要搬了啦
希望 Setapak 的 McD 没那么孤寒。。。>.<
7 comments:
Will reduce their customers only lor...........section 14 mcd,banned
McD is a franchise fast food chain. There is no use to report to the "headquarter" because they will only entertain those who are interested to be franchisee or severe accidents for instance someone were choke to death after eating etc.
For minor complaints, you should take down the "manager"'s name and ask him to give you a customer feedback form. He has no rights to reject your request because it is your consumer's right to do so. If he insists that such feedback form is unavailable, ask him how you can contact his company to provide feedback.
Finally, if he refuses to be cooperative, you should try and spot for the company's name, which should be written somewhere at the signboard of McD (usually one corner) or look for the "Sijil Perniagaan" issued by town council, which is somewhere at the counter.
If I were you, I would revisit and challenge them as a consumer. I know I will definitely win as there is no written laws underlying every customer is allocated only a certain amount of time in the premise of McD.
I once filed a complaint on a Malay chef in Secret Recipe @ Tesco, Bkt Tinggi for not having my meal cooked and served as it was supposed to be, alongside with the vulgar words he used on me when I asked him out. The end result? I won of course, the branch manager called me few days later to apology to me and the chef was removed.
Cheers.
wah... yuan lai sec14 so teruk ah? haha... i been there so long nvr kena be4... but is true that 3rd floor always full with students with their books... haha... u all should tell him mar, u all were there is his honour...lol...
tell him if without u all, the McD will looks so empty... wakaka...
LOL!!! I alwiz go with jf them oso ma... Samore they put the Third Floor Closed sign there... I just walk pass the sign n go up terus... LOL!!!! Samore tht day b4 calculus i go 7-11 buy chocolate n go there eat leh... LOL What can he do? Come la... i will challenge him... for what he did I can actually sue him already... Not as consumer but sue him under voilating my privacy. He is not allowed to simply take our photo without our permission. LOL
worst experienced...forever n ever....
if we r in d shots, hmm... hope tat it was a right angle...haha...
Crossing my fingers tat v wun bcome famous...u noe?..."低调".
setapak got so many mcD let u choose, dun worry.
You both are in the right angle d,dun worry,you both photo will post to all branched,WANTED face,hard to survive with every branches d.......next time remember sign for me k ?^^
You may complain to Golden Arches (M) Sdn Bhd.... All Mcd Malaysia under that company...
Post a Comment